Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Me and my Blog

Hi,

Welcome to my new blog!
My name is Juan Williams and here you will learn a little about my life. First of all I need to say that I`m a psychologist student who is also studing a English subject this semester.
Because an activity of that English subject is that I needed to create this blog and write about myself. So, let`s start.

I`m twenty-one years old, I live in Santiago of Chile, particulary in La Florida and I am in my fourth year of University. My family is composed of four persons: my father, my mother, my sister and me; also I have a very nice girlfriend, who`s name is Daniela.
Some of my interests are the sports, the politics, the food and traveling.

Finally, I only have to say that I will write in here soon again, so keep visiting this blog.
Bye!!!

1 comment:

D'Thorand said...

Hi Juan!

Acording to Assignment 3, I changed some words and redaction mistakes of your first post. I'm sorry, I have to chose somebody... don’t get angry with me please!! Well, I have posted the new paragraph below, to compare it with yours...

“Hi,

Welcome to my new blog!
My name is Juan Williams and here you will learn a little about my life. At first, I have to say I’m a psychology student and I’m also studying an English subject on this semester. An activity of this English subject is that I have to create this blog and write about myself. So, let's start.

I’m twenty-one years old. I live in Santiago of Chile, especifically in La Florida and I’ m on my fourth year at University. My family is composed by four people: my father, my mother, my sister and me. Also I have a very nice girlfriend, who's name is Daniela.
Some of my interests are sports, politics, food and traveling.

Finally, I only have to say that I will write here again very soon, so keep visiting this blog.
Bye!!!”

I hope that this can serve... and that the changes are correct...

haha...ok,

Greetings!!

Bye!


Horacio